Free Google Play gift card generator - 2016 - 100 % work

New share! Here is this new Google Play gift card generator that changed how me and my buddies use Google Play! You still can use the Play store like you normally do and buy all the stuff with real money, but this code generator gives you all the credit in the world to do so for free!

So yes, here I am again giving you all something that should benefit all of you who use Google Play Store. I have noticed that many of you are GP users and this is why I decided to make it available on Facebook only and also because I don´t visit other social media sites like you know. Why should I, right? This year´s gift is this Google Play gift card generator that I´m sharing with you cause some of you have given me free hacking tools for various online games I play and some are just people I haven´t seen for a long time. If you see this and it helps you, contact me on Facebook, but please don´t leak this Google Play gift card generator so it would become saturated. I don´t want to get too many people using it, cause this always increases the change that this tool may get patched. We don´t want that, right?

This code generator I found from a forum I frequently visit. It´s a small dev community, but people share great stuff there. Well, most of the time anyways.  The release group that created this awesome little Google Play credit generator have an official thread there, but sorry, I can´t give you the name of this forum. Even if you do get the address, you have to get an invitation to join it and I don´t have permission to invite anyone yet. I can give you some features this Google Play gift card generator has though. This is taken from their forum thread, right under Google exploits. Yes, there is a separate section for this.

Features of this new Google Play gift card generator:

  • You can use it on any platform (different devices, different browsers)
  • It´s safe to use and anonymous to Google Play Store detection system
  • Tested by thousand of people from different countries, no problems yet
  • SSL secured encrypted connection, Anti Detect System PITL2
  • Updated daily or weekly
  • You can use it once in 24 hour period per one IP address max
  • Can generate free Google Play gift card codes, values fluctuate depending on the version of the generator

This Google Play gift card generator has been around for several months now and I have been using it for around a month - give or take. As maybe some of you have already seen, at some point I started to receive numerous games and apps from Google Play. Now you know, this is the code generator that I used to get free credit. It´s very simple to use and it doesn´t require any skills from you whatsoever. It helps you generate Google Play gift card codes and because of this lets you buy stuff for free. You should know if you saw me buying all the new apps in the world! Hehe, just kidding, but seriously, this isn´t some fake code generator you see floating around that just promises you infinite credit but actually does nothing. This is recommended by me personally to you (if you are in my Facebook list). Please don´t share it, will repeat it one more time. Ah, also a little guide how to use it. You probably don´t need it but I will put it here anyway.



How to Redeem These Cards


  • Simply go to Google Play Store
  • Click on the “Redeem” on the left side menu.
  • Now you will see the image below where you need to enter your Card Code.


This Google play gift card online code generator has been specially developed by a team of highly skilled individuals with years upon years of experience under their belts. You can easily use this hack, it takes a few seconds to complete, and as you don’t need to install or download any software, you can rest assured that your device is safe and secure.

Download Code

There you have it, a working Google Play gift card generator that is not in beta testing mode so you don´t have to worry about your anonymity - tested by many, me included. Have fun using it!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »